Wednesday, September 23, 2015

I'm still alive. I promise.

I honestly forgot I had this blog. Anyone who knows me at all would probably believe me.

I'm working a job and finding myself with some free time. Rather than devote it to mindless computer time, I'll spend it on somewhat productive computer time. By this, I mean digging through the backlog of tabletop games I've recorded over the past two years. There's some D&D, Revenants (a system of my friend's devising), and even some World of Darkness. I'm going to write up games at random, but throw in some commentary about the experience (which will probably be distinguished from game text with cool colors, a different font, or something else). This includes finished campaigns (there was one and a half), one-shots, and games that crashed and burned. And yes, I will finish writing up the Eberron game I half-started two years ago. I'm already partially through writing up a Mage game. Expect it soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment